澳门新葡3522最新网站

Wenzhou Dynagreen Environmental Protection Energy Co., Ltd. Has Been Incorporated
2017-10-19

Recently, Wenzhou Dynagreen Environmental Protection Energy Co., Ltd has been formally incorporated with registered capital of RMB100 million. It is a joint venture of Dynagreen Environmental Protection Group Co., Ltd and Lanyang Environmental Investment Holdings Limited, in which Dynagreen Environmental Protection Group Co., Ltd holds 51% stake, while Lanyang Environmental Investment Holdings Limited holds the other 49% stake. As the 24th project company established by Dynagreen Environmental Protection Group Co., Ltd, Wenzhou Dynagreen Environmental Protection Energy Co., Ltd is mainly responsible for investment, construction, operation and renovation of Garbage Incineration Project (Phase II) and Rebuilding and Improvement Project (Phase I) in Yongjia, Zhejiang.

XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图